Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrambled Cheesecake

What the heck is that you ask? Well, it's my way of having dessert for breakfast and not feeling guilty about it. As you know, I've been experimenting with ways to eat eggs and not get bored with it so here is a sweeter side of eggs.

Pretty soon I won't be able to have cream cheese so I might as well enjoy it while I can, right?! It isn't extremely conducive to fat loss and I have two more weeks of bulking before I start cutting back and losing fat.

What does that mean for you? It means that the recipes will start getting much healthier and less complicated... Maybe a little more boring but in my experience, the boring ones will get the fat off of you faster.

I am getting excited about meeting with the figure coach and I'm hoping she tells me I can compete in the figure class but I will still be willing to do the bikini class if I didn't gain enough muscle the past few months. I will just need to strive for a little softer look than I was invisioning. There is always a next time :)






Makes 1 serving

Ingredients:

  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon cream cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • Stevia to taste (I used about half a dropper full of the liquid Now brand)
  • 1 teaspoon coconut oil for frying

Directions:

  1. Melt coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
  2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cinnamon and stevia then pour into the heated pan.
  3. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and stir in with the cooking eggs and stir until scrambled and the eggs are cooked through.
  4. Serve!

Nutrition Information:
Calories- 265
Fat- 19.41 g
Net carbs- 1.66 g
Protein- 19.87 g

No comments:

Post a Comment