Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm Cacao for Coffee

Anyone that knows me know that if I don't have my coffee fix at 5 am, they aren't going to get a peppy Sam. I walk into the gym with a blank stare on my face right past everyone straight to the coffee maker. I love anything that is coffee flavored, ice cream, cake, cookies, milk shakes... I have even gone so far as to put coffee in my sunbutter. I like my coffee hot in the morning and chilled in the afternoon, especially on a hot summer's day. Mmmmmmmm coffee....


Blended with ice

I started putting cacao in my coffee for flavor and antioxidants and came up with a delicious treat. I have been drinking Bulletproof coffee for a while and this is my version:


Ingredients

  • 1 cup brewed coffee
  • 1 tablespoon cacao
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • stevia to taste

Directions

  1. Brew coffee as you normally do.
  2. Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
  3. Pour into mug and enjoy or pour over ice for a cold treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment